Pet Boarding & Dog Daycare in Birmingham, AL
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Valleydale Animal Clinic, we’re proud to offer outstanding dog boarding, cat boardinng, and dog daycare services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Dog & Cat Boarding Facilities
Our boarding facility includes large fenced-in yards for dogs to play, sunshades and outdoor pools. We strive to provide the ultimate dog and cat boarding experience for your pets in the Birmingham/ Hoover area at a cost economical to you.
Dog Boarding - Valleydale Animal Clinic offers spacious indoor runs for dogs based on each dog’s size and breed. Your dog will receive 3 playtimes in our large fenced-in yards with outdoor pools and sunshades daily. Pets are provided with comfortable bedding, toys and of course plenty of TLC!
Cat Boarding - Each cat is in individual cages with a cozy round bed for sleeping or hiding. Our attentive staff provides personalized attention - let us know what your cat prefers!
Special Needs Pets - If your pet requires regular medication, our trained staff will make sure that it is administered correctly while you are gone. Special arrangements can be made to keep senior or special needs pets comfortable and happy while boarding at our facility.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
Day Boarding (doggy daycare or cat daycare for those that just need a place to stay & play for the day).
- If your pet has been a daycare guest with us before, you do not have to call and schedule a daycare appointment.
- Our calendar lets you know when our daycare program is available.
- You will be able to skip check-in and check-out if your pet is only doing doggie daycare (this does not apply if your pet is receiving any other veterinary or grooming service other than daycare).
- We will need a credit card on file, so that we can run daycare charges each Friday (only daycare charges will be charged).
- Daycare Release Form must be on file for each pet doing doggie daycare.
- Each day for doggie daycare drop-off and pick-up, all you have to do is walk in and push the doorbell located directly by the kennel door. A Kennel Technician will retrieve and return your daycare pup.
Boarding & Daycare Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations, an intestinal parasite screen, and free of fleas and ticks. If your pet requires any of these before staying with us, we are happy to provide them for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
- Rabies vaccines
Reservations are preferred, especially during holidays, but we can generally accommodate last-minute or emergency boarding needs.
Our boarding facility is open whenever the office is open and specific pick-up times are available by appointment. Please feel welcome to stop by during our hours for a tour.
|Dog Boarding 0-25 lbs.||$29.99|
|Dog Boarding 26-50 lbs.||$29.99|
|Dog Boarding 51-75 lbs.||$29.99|
|Dog Boarding 76-100 lbs.||$29.99|
|Dog Boarding 100lb+||$35|
|In-Heat Dog or Cat Boarding||$32|
|Doggie Daycare Prices|
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can give vaccinations on the day of drop-off.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
Call (205) 991-5416 to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay, and save time when you arrive for your boarding reservation by completing your Boarding Release Form and/or Daycare Release Form prior to arriving.